**** URGENT SALE **** A 1426Ha Production Farm with a EUROGAP Certified Export Packhouse which is also registered and approved by the USDA for exports to the USA. The crops consist of 3 varieties of Litchi’s which are export grade, and Mangos, with an additional 200Ha arable land available.
The farms has water rights and 4 large registered storage dams.
In excess of 1200Ha of the farm is ideal for Cattle and Game Farming, with a bush camp lodge. This area is managed according to fauna and flora standards and guidelines and is in pristine condition. There are also 2 luxury Residences on the farm.
- 3 varieties mango’s on 35,43ha - Heidi, Peach & Tommy Atkins
- 3 varieties litchi’s for export on 58,74ha - Early Delight, Fay Zee Siu, Maritius
Total of 94,17ha for Fruit Crops currently
- A Global certified export packhouse ±2171m² for the litchi’s, with the necessary cold rooms and infra-structure.
- There is ± 200ha more arable land available which has to be de-bushed.
2.5 Tons per hour Litchi packing.
3 Cold Rooms
- Rental income per month – R28,000 from:
- 4 commercial entities on the R570 of ±731m²
- A cell phone tower.
- A subdivision of 4ha on the commercial site has been initiated to facilitate a retail development on a separate title deed.
- The balance of the farm consists of 2 x game areas totalling ±1200ha with a ±146m² bush camp lodge that can accommodate up to 8 people with all the amenities.
- The game and veld/grazing is managed according to fauna and flora standards and guidelines, and is in pristine condition.
- Mpumalanga Parks Board have issued an Exemption certificate.
- Over 1000 head of game included. See game numbers attached.
- There is an Abattoir on the farm.
- 2 x Beautiful residences with luxury amenities and manicured gardens.
- Access control and security.
- ±628m² Main residence with pool
- ±286m² 2nd residence.
- The property has 4 large registered earth storage dams with a storage capacity of 752,000m³ of water.
- The farm has a registered water use licence in place for 392,259m³ which is more than adequate for the current planted orchards.
- An initiative is has been started to negotiate to obtain more water rights from currently dormant land claim farms in the area on a long term lease.
265kWa Volvo Generator (200 Hour Use) will be offered separately at the auction.
Additional information, including Water Certificate, EUROGap Certificate, Game Numbers, Packhouse Assets, etc, available on request.