Mooiplaatsie Country Estate & Function Venue is a Successful Rustic Wedding Venue and Guesthouse, started in 2010, and situated on the Old Bronkhorstspruit Road, just outside Pretoria East, approximately 7km from Silver Lakes.
There are 2 Guest Houses, 2 Separate Bachelor Flats, 1 Studio, 2 Luxury Suites (Honeymoon Suites) and 4 Innibos Chalets. The Guesthouses can accommodation a total of 44 overnight guests, and the Venue can accommodate weddings and functions from 80 – 150 guests.
Only one of the three boreholes are currently in use as it delivers sufficient water for all domestic usage including the filling of dams and for irrigation purposes. The other two boreholes need only be used in case of an emergency.
Future Development in the Area
Within a 5-year period, there are a few upcoming exciting developments. Primarily consisting of the approved Phase 2 Gautrein via Hatfield towards Hazeldean about 1KM from Mooiplaatsie, a National Road close by which links the N4 route to OR Tambo International Airport. As well as a huge shopping mall in the Hazeldean Project.
This Property Offers:
- 320 m2 Venue Hall
- Custom-Made Wooden Stack-Up Folding Doors
- 15 Custom-Made Oregon Pine Wooden Tables (1,2m x 2.4m)
- 150 Steel Custom Designed Chairs
- Granite Counter Bar
- Buffet Area
- DJ Area
- Main Kitchen has a Walk-In Fridge and Freezer
- Industrial Steel Tables
- Wash-Up Area
- Ovens and Stove
- Two Empty 12-meter Storage Containers
- Liefieland, a tin roof, Open Woodland Garden Function Area and Boma and Braai
- Farm Tractor, Bakkie, Rusted Farm Implements and a Vintage Chevy